Who We Are
Shearwater is a Mission Support Services and Facility Support Services company providing support to government and commercial entities. Established in 2008, we are an 8(a)-certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB).
We are a successful small business with proven performance and financial strength and stability. We perform a wide range of support across multiple contracts, with a primary focus in two lines of business.Mission Support Services
• Program Management
• Data & Records Management
• Project Design & Engineering
• Administrative Services
• Operations & Process Management
• Development Support
• Mission Planning, Programming, & Execution Support
• Criminal Investigations
• Firearms Control Services
Facility Support Services
• Base Operations Support Services (BOSS)
• Range Operations Support Services (ROSS)
• Logistics Support Services
• Vehicle & Heavy Equipment Maintenance
• Energy Management & Conservation
• Installation Engineering Support
• Construction & Maintenance Trades Management
Shearwater is a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation - an Alaska Native Corporation formed in the early 1970s through the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
The spiral is universally accepted across cultures to represent growth and evolution, the transformation of form and essence. Traveling along the spiral, you reach the same points with each round, but at a different level, and with a different perspective.
Our customers include:
• City of Old Harbor, AK
• U.S. Coast Guard
• U.S. DOJ ATF
• U.S. Marine Corps
• U.S. Navy Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
• U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Our Operational Office is located in Manassas, VA and our Corporate Headquarters is in Anchorage, AK.
- AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, PA, TN, TX, VA, WI
- Washington, DC
Our Corporate Values
We are proud of our reputation for excellence: A reputation based on our commitment to the highest ethical standards. At Shearwater, our relationships with shareholders, employees, customers, and business partners must rest on a foundation of integrity and trust. Our success is dependent on each individual's commitment to these enduring values and not one single success is worth the expense of compromising ethical behavior.
Shearwater supports the members of the Native Alaskan community that we represent by helping to provide employment opportunities and economic dividends. We also participate in and develop initiatives to support the local communities where we operate and work.
We are an organization of people who value each other and who treat each other and their customers with the respect they deserve. Shearwater is committed to creating and fostering a work environment in which employees continually demonstrate that they respect opinions, attitudes, attributes, and feelings of anyone with whom they come in contact during their daily work. At Shearwater, we believe our employees are our #1 asset.